This website is owned and operated by Delaney Bend. When you visit or use this website you are automatically agreeing that your access to the site and your use of it are: subject to terms and conditions, subject to applicable laws and undertaken at your own risk.
All content included on the site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio, data compilations and software, is the property of Delaney Bend or it’s content suppliers and protected under the standard copyright laws and Digtial Millennium Copyright Act.
Delaney Bend, Delaney Bend logos, and any other Delaney Bend graphics are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of Delaney Bend, regardless if they appear with the ™ or ® symbol. Delaney Bend trademarks or trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Delaney Bend.
All items purchased from Delaney Bend are made in accordance with a shipment contract. This means that if an item is lost in transit the carrier becomes responsible.
Delaney Bend attempts to be as accurate as possible. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is free of human and technical errors. If a product offered by Delaney Bend is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in good condition for a refund within the return policies parameters. A small number of items may be mis-priced. We reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies including after an order has been submitted.
Please review all our policies. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and terms of conditions at any time. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping, via google analytics • We may use the information to improve our products and services • We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
SECURITY We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable, physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing email@example.com.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
• Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services. We currently don’t respond to DNT:1 signals from browsers visiting our Services. You can also opt out of receiving interest-based ads from certain ad networks here.
Device Identifiers. We use device identifiers to track, analyze and improve the performance of our Services.
Check Your Cookies You can see which cookies are active in your browser’s settings. For help, visit your browser’s documentation:
• Chrome • Firefox • Safari • Internet Explorer